JOHAR Movie (2020) Cast:– Krishna Chaitanya, Naina Ganguly, Esther Anil, Subhalekha Sudhakar, Eeshwari Rao.
Director:- Teja Marni
STORY ( Spoiler Free ):-
Watch JOHAR Movie On Aha Plot form
The movie opens with an evil plan of Political Party who has young CM(Krishna Chaitanya) and the evil plan is to destroy public life by conducting massive statues in the memories of his late dad in order to gain party people and public attention.
In between all these evil plans another few stories commence which are based on Young athlete, a Poor Farmer, an old man, and finally a young girl.
How these four life stories are destroyed or connected to each other and what did the four stories replicate to present generations? What happened finally? What did CM do? Forms the rest of the story.
If wanted to know the reasons behind the above-mentioned questions watch this film, available on the Aaha platform.
* Krishna Chaitanya and Young athlete Naina Ganguly will leave their performances in your hearts as they did extremely well.
* shubalekha Sudhakar, Esther Anil, Eeshwari Rao had done well in their roles.
* Director had presented this film without any deviations and struck to the main plot with an emotional side too.
* Cinematography was good.
* Production values are best.
* Background Score was decent and Songs are good.
* Few Dragged scenes here and there.
Johar is a typical political satire which is a needed one. The way each character had established was good. The vision of the director by connecting four different stories is impressive. Major audience attraction will be gained by Krishna Chaitanya, Naina Ganguly.
Esther Anil. Was good, Subhalekha Sudhakar, Eshwari Rao’s emotional way was too good.
The cinematography was a major plus whereas music along background at it’s best. The whole credit goes to the director by showcasing everything in detail without any deviations from a commercial point of view.
Overall Johar is a political satire that is mixed will all the emotions and leaves a strong impact on the audience.