Amavasya date and detailed about amavasya:: Almost all the people from every nook and corner in India and other states will celebrate one and only pooja I.e Sravana Masam or Sravana Amavasya.
But, for the younger generations or upcoming ones, most of them don’t know the importance of it.
So we are making this article in order to show the importance of Sravana Amavasya to all the people. Let’s get in detail.
* Sravana Amavasya is also known as Hariyali Amavasya which occurs in the month of mid-July.
* sometimes Amavasya falls on Monday them that Amavasya is named as ” Somvati Amavasya”.
* in order to fulfillment of our ancestor’s souls people will do rituals on this day, which is a tradition followed by for ages.
* This day is also known for the worship of Kalasarpa Dosha.
Let’s know the importance of Sravana Amavasya / Hariyali Amavasya.
* Sravana Amavasya is the major traditional pooja followed by most of the people.
* The word Hariyali Amavasya is named because people express their gratitude to the Trees.
* If we imagine it with a Religious point of view, it’s a tradition which is done for the peace of fathers.
* On this day Charity comes to first place along Pindaan to ancestors souls.
* This Amavasya will be celebrated 3 days before in the name of Hariyali Teej where special darshans will be organized for devotees in North Indian states especially in Mathura and Vrindavan.
* Huge no.of people will commence over these darshans in order to listen to the philosophies of Lord Krishna.
Necessary things to do on Sravana Amavasya:-
* wake up early in morning and do bath. Later do arghya to Sun God. This makes sacrifices for fathers.
* Do fasting on Amavasya and help the needy.
* Worship of Peepal tree in this New moon day is the most important one.
* If possible plant a peepal/Banyan/Banana/lemon in this day.
* Feed Sugar or flour to ants near by your home.
Hope you all understood the importance of Sravana Amavasya and follow the tips and guidelines to lead a happy life.
Will cope up with another interesting article stay tuned to our page for more updates.
Sravana Amavasya and amavasya date 2020 and 2021
|Wednesday, 22nd April||Vaishakha Amavasya|
|Friday, 22nd May||Jyeshtha Amavasya|
|Sunday, 21st June||Ashadha Amavasya|
|Monday, 20th July||Shravana Amavasya|
|Tuesday, 11th May||Vaishakha Amavasya|
|Thursday, 10th June||Jyeshtha Amavasya|
|Friday, 09th July||Ashadha Amavasya|
|Sunday, 08th August||Shravana Amavasya|