History of Irani Chai:- Most of the people approximately 90% of population are addicted to one Stress Buster which is non other than Irani Chai.
Yes, what you heard is absolutely true, in this life struggling generation all the people are worried about their life, busy in developing their own Properties, companies and what not! Which includes humongous tensions are added to life by themselves.
Inorder to overcome this Stress and problems Humans had founded a solutions which makes their stress leave away within fraction of seconds. In this article we are going to clarify you all about the history and importance of Irani Chai and Making process of it.
History and Importance :-
Irani chai was first opened by Zoroastrian, by the irani Immigrants to British India in 20th century. The Irani Chai was came to existence at the time of British Ruling itself, but they are not like Britishes , they came to india to develop their ideas which includes Irani chai, even Britishers too had taken it as advantage and wanted to develop an chai which was greater than Irani chai, but their ideas haven’t made an inch to overcome the taste of Irani chai.
Slowly as India got Independence and started developing their own lifestyles and added Irani Chai as one of their daily life process and started making it as a regular one.
In 1950 there are utmost 350 Irani Cafes in India Wide, by this you can get an idea of how much did Irani Chai was fixed in our hearts. As time passes only less than 100 cafes left, But ,Humans Priority towards Irani Chai haven’t reduced till date. In india, Mumbai and Hyderabad boasts no.of Irani cafes.
Infact, we all know how Hyderbadi Biryani is Famous, in the similar way Irani chai also famous, both have equal craze and we think it will remain forever too.
Making Process :-
1) 2 cups of water
2) 2 table spoon of Indian Black tea
3) 4 cups of whole Milk.
4) 1/4 cup of Mawa or Khoya (Dry Milk Powder)
5) Sugar as needed.
- Take a bowl and mix 2 cups of water and boil it , Add Tea leaves and reduce heat continue it about 20 minutes until Volume reduces by half.
- Take another pan and heat 4 cups of milk, make it boil , stir the milk until it is reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
- mix it with 1/4 cup of Mawa/ khoya or Dry Milk powder until it becomes smooth and continue this process for 2 minutes approximately.
- Mix Filtered Tea and reduced Milk including mawa/khoya/dry milk powder and divide it between two cups and serve it.
This is the simplest process of making Irani Chai which will be the stress buster to all the humans.
Hope you all liked this article, we will come with another interesting topic very soon till then enjoy the making of Irani chai.
Read in telugu irani chai history