Movie :- Being The Ricardos (2021) Review
Star Cast :- Nicole Kidman , Javier Bardem ,J. K. Simmons, Nina Arianda, Tony Hale ,Alia Shawkat ,Jake Lacy , Clark Gregg and so on
Producer :- Todd Black , Jason Blumenthal ,Steve Tisch
Music Director :- Daniel Pemberton
Director :- Aaron Sorkin.
Story ( Spoiler Free ):-
The story revolves around the characters of Lucille Ball (Nicole Kidman) and her co-actor cum husband named Desi Arnaz alias Ricky Ricardo (Javier Bardem). Both of them are entertaining the audience with their tremendous performances but things make them unhappy when Lucille Ball is doubted of being Communist. This is where the behind-the-shoot scenes of both the couple are shown.
What happened to Lucille Ball? Why she is projected as Communist? What makes difference in both the couple? What happened at the end forms the rest of the story.
Positives 👍 :-
- All Lead Actors have given their best in performing these typical tasks and recreating the real scenario feel.
- Director Aaron Sorkin’s vision is good as there is no unnecessary scenario from starting to the end of the film. His thought process is great in recreating exactly what happened in the past.
- The background score is apt for the film.
- Cinematography, Visuals, VFX work are lavishing on screen.
- Production values are good.
Negatives 👎 :-
- Nothing More to say
Being The Ricardos is one of the purest films where everyone kept their heart and soul in recreating the real incidents that happened in the past. Director had given the best and all the actors too.
Background Score is apt and Cinematography Visuals are lavishing. Production Values are good. No negatives to stay.
It’s a much watch film.
Rating :- 3/5