Movie :- Atrangi Re ( Galatta Kalyanam ) (2021) Review
Star Cast :- Akshay Kumar , Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan and so on
Producer :- Aanand L. Rai ,
Himanshu Sharma, Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar
Music Director :- A.R. Rahman
Director :- Anand L Rai
Story (Spoiler Free ):-
The story begins with the chase of Rinku ( Sara Ali Khan) by a few men. Within no time scene shifts to a scenario where Rinku’s Grand Mother and Uncle are wanted to know with whom Rinku is in love. But as expected Rinku doesn’t reveal anything.
All of a sudden due to Grand Mother and Uncle Decision Rinku’s marriage is done with Vishnu ( Dhanush ). The twist in the tale arises when Rinku and Vishnu’s marriage relationship is not at all good and things get even worse when Sajid Ali Khan ( Akshay Kumar) enters the scene.
Who is Sajid Ali Khan? Why did Rinku leave the house at starting of the film? How did Vishnu and Rinku get married? What is the past life of Vishnu and Rinku? How did Sajid Ali Khan connect to this Couple? What happened at the end forms the rest of the story.
- Dhanush and Sara Ali khan lived in the roles of Vishnu and Rinku which will engage the audience throughout the film. Akshay Kumar also did his best at the limited time-space.
- It’s pure Anand.L.Rai Magic on screen. His vision and mark scenes are best at their place.
- Once again A.R.Rahman hits the ball out of court with his stunning background score and Songs.
- Cinematography and Visuals are lavish.
- Production values are good.
- Some Scenes are lagged in the Second half.
- A little bit of confusion happens throughout the run of the film.
Atrangi Re aka Galatta Kalyanam is out and out Anand.L.Rai outstanding work. Just like his past films this film also engages all sections of the audience throughout the run. Dhanush and Sara Ali Khan lived in the roles of Vishnu and Rinku which is visible in every frame of the film. Akshay Kumar too did best in his limited screen space.
A.R.Rahman once again did a tremendous job in both the Background score and Song’s point of view. Cinematography and visuals are lavish. Production values are good. If you neglect a few dragged scenes and confusing parts this film will be a perfect watch for the weekend.
A perfect weekend film.
Rating :- 3.5/5